Arrivals & Departures
- Rooms are available from 4:00pm to 8:00pm, and need to be vacated by 10:30am each morning, for rooms to be either serviced or changed.
- Earlier check-ins can be accommodated subject to prior arrangements
- Front door keys will be made available so that you can come and go as you please throughout the day.
Deposits & Cancellations
- A refundable deposit of the first night stay per room is required to secure your reservation.
- Your deposit is fully refundable should you cancel more than 7 days prior to arrival date.
- It is not refundable should you cancel your booking within 7 days of your arrival unless the room is re-sold
- Full payment (100%) will be charged if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before arrival of a confirmed booking unless the room is re-sold.
- The Poplars Guest House rates are subject to availability and fluctuations
- By supplying your credit card information on our Guest House, Guest agrees with our terms and condition and authorises The Poplars Guest House to charge his/her/its credit card for the said amount or charges.
- We do not accept cheques as payment, only cash and credit/debit cards
- Guest’s Credit card has important information and this will not be shared with any third party
- The Guest House reserves the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without liability on its part in the event of damage to, or destruction of the allocated causes beyond the control of the Guest House which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with any booking. In such an event the Guest house will refund any payment made by the guest.
In order to confirm your booking we require a deposit of one night’s accommodation. Payment can be made by bank transfer to the bank account details below:
Account Name: Janet Anne Thompson
Account No: 85196858
Sort Code: 09-01-27
When making a bank transfer please use the name of the guest the reservation is booked under as the reference to avoid confusion.
Damage and breakage
Please take care when staying in our home. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. We ask you do report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may charge you for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant.
No smoking is permitted in any rooms or in the rest of the house. We have a designated area for smoking outside the building. We reserve the right to cancel any booking due to the violation of smoking inside the units without a refund.
When enquiring about accommodation, please tell us of any special needs or dietary requirements you may have, so that we may advise on the suitability of the rooms and food we offer. All our bedrooms are on the first floor and thus only accessible by stairs with a secure handrail. We do not have a lift.
ALL GUESTS ENTER THESE PREMISES AT OWN RISK.
All vehicles parked at own risk.
The Owners/Management of The Poplars Guest House are not liable or do not accept any responsibility for any lost, stolen or damage done to any guest’s property.
Any damage to the property or its content should be reported immediately upon arrival to Owners/ Management. If guests fail to do so, they will be held liable for any damage to the property or content.